Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 17: The Prodigal Son Returns: The Journey Back to Jersey



Today is my day at Putney.

It’s to say that I’m leaving, but it must happen.

Although I didn’t have to do AM Barn today I chose to finish of the week with them.

I was able to say goodbye to all my cows and calves.

Then I went back to my dorm and slept.

I awoke a few hours later and got all my things together and brought out.

I then packed up my guitar gear then headed toward brunch.

There I said goodbye to many of the students.

Then Kat Brown found me and soon after we left Putney and headed for Green Field.

There in Green Field we met up with Pablo and his Mom and thus started our journey back to Jersey.

Along the way there the traffic picked up, and we even had a flat.

It took a total of about 7 hours to get back. However, it was fun.

We talked on various topics and used my 3-string to make a song out of our misfortunes.

It was a good road trip.

BYE PUTNEY THANKS FOR MEMORIES

Thanks to: Ann-Marie and Kat Brown

The entire student body

My Keep dorm: my roommates and Dorm Parents

The AM barn crew

The Two-day exchange band with Isaiah, Francesco, and Shames

The Asian Persuasion band with Juno  

All my teachers: Lou, Kat, James and Lorne

Dalton for waking me up every day for AM barn

Carriel, Romi, and Zoey for looking after me when I first got there and being my first friends

Last, all you guys back home giving all the support to my blog.

Special thanks to:

Dr. Lanang

Fr. Al

Fr. Ed

And thus ends this New Chapter, However…

My story doesn’t start here nor will it end either.

Till we meet again…

    -Dakota Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment