Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 15: The Last Friday



Today In AM was the worst! I got sawdust in my eyes and it was extremely irritating. It almost took me the entire time just to get it out. However i was able to get it out, luckily.

CLASSES
This was my last Chemistry class, and we started electronic chemistry. Oxidation and Reduction.

We worked on Balancing and thanks to D-lang I need my periodic table so well that i never had to look at one or figure out the charges and names of Elements and Polyatomics. Along with that i was the only one who knew all seven diatomic elements.

My Chemistry teacher said that she even wanted to meet D-lang because I did so well.  

EARLY GOODBYE
During I assembly I kind of took it over and formally thanked the entire school for this experience because this would be my last time to address the entire school.

I also gave out a few shout outs to nearly all the people who help make my time there a great one.

I rallied them a bit, but it was awesome.

SWING DANCING?

During assembly we all learned how to swing dance because of the swing social this saturday.

It was pretty Fun actually. We were taught proper dance etiquette, along with a few swing dances. I dance with three people while learning because we switched partners every new dance.  

AFTER CLASSES
At Frisbee we just practice a lot of drills, and in the end they let me keep one of their frisbees.

Since all my evenings and afternoons activities are done, I actually had time for my self. What did I do with that time? My favorite thing in the world of course: SLEEP.

My roommate woke me up for dinner.

At dinner I was asked to social. I said yes, because why not, might as well have some fun before I leave.

After dinner i went to the jam room and played a bit with Rolan, keyboardist,  and Isaiah, bassist.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Then I went down back to my dorm and made myself some spicy noodles, and the Student dorm head gave me some of his really great tasting tea. Then I streamed my Favorite Disney Movie, Lion King.

It was a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you back at SBP, Dakota. I'm glad your Chemistry training helped you up there at Putney. Very happy to hear that you had a great trip during the Network Exchange.

    ReplyDelete