Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 14: Be Aware When Jamming with Dakota


Today was to first time I was late to barn. Dalton, the guy who wakes me up, had a day off from AM Barn and gave to task of waking me up to Henry. Henry did, however, my body said “lol no” and  I KOed. Then I got up, looked at the time, realized I was late and run to barn!


When I finally arrived to barn, I kind of creeped in, and stood in the middle acting non suspicious. n the first five seconds, my barn head already found me. Luckily she just smiled and said nothing.

I thought I got off scotch free, However at the end of barm as I was leaving, Sofi, my barn head, just said “Hey, Dakota, don’t be late next time, it doesn’t matter but yea get here on time.” I was so close.

CLASSES
Today in Comp. Religions There were more Catholicism, and we worked on the story of the Good Samaritan, and the teacher and another student got into a stupid argument, but it exacerbated, to the point of yelling.

I was apparently in the middle of the war zone. I decided to not get involved so I walked over to other half the room with the senior girls and sat with them. (this is a small class of just four senior girls and one sophomore guy plus me)

I decide to go i different route and make memes of them. As they argued we just laughing our butts off on the other side of the room. I was also making lots of puns.

AFTER CLASSES
Today was last wilderness skills activity. And in “celebration of me leaving” Mike our instructor baked us fresh cookies. While he was making cookies we were building shelters, out of anything we find in the woods.

My two man group just used sticks. It was a sticky situation.

AH OH!
Hey, D-lang I got some bad news...sorry but the mac you gave me actually broke down out of nowhere. I took it to the tech office(they are gods in repairing Macs) and they couldn’t figure it out. They might have to call in back-up.

Luckily in the meantime they leant me another Mac, while hey see what they can do with the old one.

The was no Jazz tonight sadly because there was an orchestra playing several of Beethoven pieces. They were actually pretty good, but i can’t handle a full on 2+ hour concert of that stuff. So me and the TwoDay Exchange Band went into the jam room(the jazz room) and just jammed out instead.

We actually got lots of progress done, and we did a sick awesome cover of Hey Joe, that people started to come in just to listen.

I was jamming so hard that it really got really physical. I began thrashing, jumping, dance and guitar tricks, all while either playing or soloing. I then used my Wah pedal at he end to finish off an insane solo. My glasses flew off my face; didn’t even stop at all, then I kind of unstraped my guitar while playing and jammed on it like a cello, and lifted up and continued playing with one hand.

Then we ended, I dropped my guitar and started banging and running into the walls while just yelling, so that I didn’t smash my guitar. Thats how much i went in.   

They said it was just awesome and the drummer said it looked satanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment