Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 16: Chapter 5: Putney Social

 


Today Is my last Day of Classes. Yes, there is still classes on Saturday.


I only had English 10 and Comp. Religions.


In English we all got into groups and made reading guides for their last book: Things Fall Apart. I just went on sparknotes and helped with the questions.


However there is one last creative writing paper that is due next saturday. I will actually write it and email it to them, and continue with that art of class for a bit.  We may even skype a bit when they are analyzing my paper.


Its going to be a fairy tale  and philosophy story, the character’s name comes from everyon’s name in my class.


AFTER CLASSES


After lunch on Saturdays there are no more classes and you are allowed to do whatever you want.


I later spent some time with the same senior girls again in their dorm. Repeating history.


Then I went back to my dorm and got ready for the social tonight.
After I got my clothes ready, took a shower, then put the clothes on; all that is left is find a pair of shades.


After 20 minutes of trying to find anyone who can lend their shades, Someone in my dorm lent me his Ray Bans!


Then I went off to cabin to meet up with my date and our group.


There in cabin we wait for the other couple to arrive, then when they came we headed toward dinner.


During dinner we just had fun and played around a lot. We doodled all over the table took crazy pictures, and played bingo.


We didn’t win, however the meal of the night was steak, so for me that was a win!


We even played dice a bit. I blow on my dice then asked for my date to do the same. I rolled and got double 5. I won on top of that!


Later we hit the dance floor!


There was a live band and everything. I dance with my date a few times then we split  off and danced with others as well.


That night i danced with several other girls. It was all swing tunes and dancing, however, they played Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.


The girl I danced with during that song was also a huge classic rock fan and we both fangirled over it while we danced.


At the end of the night I walked back down to my dorm and looked at the stars again, funny that same night we had a movie night and we picked out Star Wars episode I.

It was an awesome night but i better get some sleep my last day of AM barn is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment