Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 13: Whose Line is It?



Each day I thought getting up for AM Barn would get easier. I was wrong, horribly wrong. However i pushed through it and continued my work.

CLASSES
Today in Chemistry we had a base/acid pH level lab. We made a base solution, then added an indicator. Then we added an unknown acid to basic solution, to figure out the concentration through tritration.  

In the end our data was all constant and our calculations proved to be correct. I say it was a quite successful lab considering my group had a slow start.

AFTER CLASSES

Right after class, I had another lesson wit Draa. We worked more and theory applying it to soloing and to the scales I already know, allowing me to really thicken my sound and use that fretboard. I learnt how to use two keys in extension to key that I’m playing.

Since today was a half day I decided to some fun, so I watched Lion King, my favorite Disney movie.  

Then for mainly the rest of the day I just watched Whose Line is it AnyWay? I just laughed my head off all day. Everyone wondered what I was watching. When I told them what i was watching they had no clue. I just told them it’s like the best improv of all time.

They were all like to each other “he’s been laughing for like 3 hours.” But they’re wrong I’ve been laughing for more than that.

I ended the night playing on my 3-string guitar like instrument. I’m slowly on my way to mastering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment